Enjoy a beautiful lunchtime sail with family or friends while sailing around beautiful Townsville and Cleveland bay.
Morning Sail Christmas Day Townsville
Starting from $150 | 2 Hours | Ages 6+
- Adult Ages 6 and older
Take in views of Townsville that you would otherwise miss on land on a morning sail of Townsville bay. Unlike many sailing tours, you won’t have to battle large crowds as this one operates with a maximum of just six guests, making for a relaxing and scenic start to the day.
- Make your own way to Nelly Townsville Yacht Club Marina at 7:45am ready for your 8am departure of your 2 hours morning sailing cruise. Please arrive at the Yacht Club Marina at 7:45am. The departure time cannot be held, the boat leaves at 8am sharp. Taking you on your sail will be a Qualified skipper and a deckhand. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views.
- After setting sail, we will head out along Ross River,, where you will have views of Magnetic Island and Townsville and Cleveland Bay. You will see beautiful scenery which you can’t see unless on a charter or boat.
- Sit back and relax and enjoy the beautiful views.
- Return to Townsville Yacht Club at approximately 10:00am
- Skipper and Deckhand
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sunscreen, a long sleeve and a hat. White soled shoes must be worn, or please remove your shoes
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants who have back problems