Enjoy a beautiful lunchtime sail with family or friends while sailing around beautiful Townsville and Cleveland bay.
Morning Sail Townsville
Please arrive at Townsville Yacht Club at 7:45 am. The departure time cannot be held. The boat leaves at 8 am sharp.
Beautiful and Relaxing Morning View of Townsville
Take in breathtaking views of Townsville, and Cleveland Bay that you would otherwise miss on land on this morning sail around viewing Townsville. Unlike many sailing tours, you don’t have to battle large crowds, as this one operates with a maximum of just six guests, making for a relaxing and scenic start to the day.
About Your Sail
- Make your own way to Townsville Yacht Club for 745am sharp, ready for your 8 am departure.
- A qualified skipper and deckhand take you on your two-hour morning sailing cruise. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the views.
- After setting sail, we head out left or right of Townsville, where you have unbeatable views of Townsville, and Cleveland Bay. See beautiful scenery that you can’t enjoy from land.
- Return to Townsville Yacht club at approximately 10 am.
- Bottled water
- Qualified skipper
- 33-foot Compass Innovator sailing yacht
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Confirmation is sent at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Please wear sunscreen, a long sleeve shirt, and a hat. You must wear white-soled shoes, or please remove your shoes.
- This tour has a maximum of six travellers.