Sail into the beautiful bay of Townsville, Cleveland. Enjoy, relax, and experience the beautiful sightseeing around the island to start the day.
Please arrive at Townsville Yacht Club at 11:45am We can’t hold the departure. We leave at 12:00pm sharp.
A Relaxing Lunchtime Cruise of Townsville
Skip the crowded sailing tours and relax on this small-group lunchtime cruise of Townsville. Sailing with a group of no more than six people means you don’t have to battle for space and views. Plus, you can save money by bringing your own food and alcoholic beverages to enjoy onboard.
- Make your way to Townsville Yacht Club, in the city, at 11:49 am, ready for a 12:00 pm departure.
- After setting sail, we head out left or right of Townsville or Cleveland bay, where you can enjoy views of Magnetic Island, Townsville, and Cleveland Bay. This is a relaxing sail, so just sit back, relax, and take in the sights.
- This is a two-hour lunchtime cruise aboard a 33-foot sailing yacht named Casual Fare. It is a Compass Innovator crewed by an experienced skipper and a deckhand.
- Bottled water is supplied. You may bring your own alcohol and food.
- Return to Townsville Yacht Club at approximately 2pm
- Bottled water
- Trained skipper and deckhand
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Confirmation is received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sunscreen, long sleeves, and a hat. Please wear white-soled shoes or remove your shoes.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- This tour has a maximum of six travellers.