Sail into the beautiful bay of Townsville, Cleveland. Enjoy, relax, and experience the beautiful sightseeing around the island to start the day.
Please arrive by 4:45 pm. Your captain and boat must depart by 5:00 pm sharp.
A magnificent Townsville Sunset Sail Experience
Experience the magic of a sunset in Australia’s tropical north, set against the dramatic backdrop of the Great Barrier Reef. Set sail from Townsville Yacht club on a sunset cruise and watch the last rays of the day descend over Townsville. Please bring your own food and drinks(BYO).
About Your Sail
- Make your own way to Townsville Yacht club for your evening sunset cruise.
- Take a seat on deck and marvel at the views as you cruise out to sea, gliding along the UNESCO-listed coastline of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Admire the dramatic scenery of Townsville as you head out while the sun sets over the coast.
- Bring your own food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks if you wish.
- Skipper and deckhand
- The Environment Management Charge (EMC) is included.
- Antipasto platter and 2 standard alcoholic drinks per person. (you can also bring your own food)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation is sent at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sunscreen, a long sleeve shirt, and a hat. You must wear white-soled shoes, or please remove your shoes.
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- This tour has a maximum of six travellers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants who have back problems