Sail into the beautiful bay of Townsville, Cleveland. Enjoy, relax, and experience the beautiful sightseeing around the island to start the day.
Sunset Sail Townsville
Please arrive by 4pm as your captain and boat must depart by 4pm sharp. Meeting at the Marina Entrance.
A magnificent Townsville Sunset Sail Experience
Experience the magic of a sunset in Australia’s tropical north, set against the dramatic backdrop of the Great Barrier Reef. Set sail from Townsville Yacht club on a sunset cruise and watch the last rays of the day descend over Townsville. Please bring your own food and drinks(BYO).
About Your Sail
- Make your own way to Townsville Yacht club for your evening sunset cruise.
- Take a seat on deck and marvel at the views as you cruise out to sea, gliding along the UNESCO-listed coastline of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Admire the dramatic scenery of Townsville as you head out while the sun sets over the coast.
- Bring your own food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks if you wish.
- Skipper and deckhand
- The Environment Management Charge (EMC) is included.
- 2 standard alcoholic drinks per person. (you can also bring your own food)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation is sent at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sunscreen, a long sleeve shirt, and a hat. You must wear white-soled shoes, or please remove your shoes.
- Minimum age is 1 years old
- This tour has a maximum of six travellers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants who have back problems