Start your evening with a relaxing sail and grab a drink while watching the sunset against breathtaking views of the Great Barrier Reef.
Magnetic Island Race Week Spectator Boat
Please arrive at the Nelly Bay Public Jetty at 9:45 am. The departure time cannot be held, and the boat leaves at 10 am sharp.
- Day Pass
- Week Pass
Experience a First-Class Sailing Race on Magnetic Island
The 13th annual SeaLink Magnetic Island Race Week offers first-class racing on the crystal blue waters of Cleveland Bay from 29 August to 4 September, 2019.
Experience all the fun from the best seat in the house right on the water!
- Make your own way to Nelly Bay Public Jetty (just off Kelly Street near the helicopter pad) at 9:45 am, ready for your 10 am departure.
- Taking you on your sail is a qualified skipper and a deckhand.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the race!
- Return to Nelly Bay public jetty.
- Two standard alcoholic drinks (beer or wine) and water
- 33-foot Compass Innovator sailing yacht
- EMC charge/reef tax is included in the price.
- Confirmation is received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sunscreen, long sleeves, and a hat. Please wear white-soled shoes or remove your shoes.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- This tour has a maximum of six travellers.