Start your evening with a relaxing sail and grab a drink while watching the sunset against breathtaking views of the Great Barrier Reef.
Private Hire Sunset Sail
Please arrive by 4pm. Your captain and boat must depart by 4pm sharp
- Group (Up to 6 People) Ages 6+
Experience the magic of a sunset in Australia’s tropical north, set against the dramatic backdrop of the Great Barrier Reef. Set sail from Townsville on a 2-hour sunset cruise and watch the sunset over Magnetic Island.
- Make your own way to Townsville Yacht Club Marina to board your evening Sunset cruise. Please arrive by 4pm as your captain and boat must depart by 5pm sharp. Meeting at the Marina Entrance.
- Take a seat on deck and marvel at the views as you cruise out to sea, gliding along the UNESCO-listed coastline of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Admire the dramatic scenery of Magnetic Island as you head out as the sun sets over the coast.
- Includes 2 standard alcoholic drinks per person.
- Bring your own food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks allowed. The Environment Management Charge (EMC) is included.
- Skipper and Deckhand
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sunscreen, a long sleeve and a hat. White soled shoes must be worn, or please remove your shoes
- Minimum age is 2 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants who have back problems