Holistic wellness Retreat Magnetic island 2 days 2 nights
- Adult Ages 6 and older
Weekend Holistic Wellness Health Retreat at Magnetic Island
Treat yourself to a holistic health weekend retreat to picturesque Magnetic Island. Enjoy a variety of wellness-related classes, demonstrations, and activities to recharge and reset in beautiful surroundings.
Choose between taking an extended private sailing charter or a direct ferry ride from Townsville to Magnetic island. Upon arrival, be checked in to your luxury home or resort depending on availability. Take a stroll of the island and discover location attractions and landmarks.
Enjoy a variety of activities throughout the weekend including an essential oil class, breathwork class, natural supplement demonstration, sleep and stress management workshop.
Learn more about healthy eating and nutrition with the assistance of a top chef and nutritional therapist. All meals are also supplied throughout the weekend.
Discover more of the island with your free time. You can also enjoy a romantic sunset cruise, with transport around the island also provided.
Holistic Wellness Retreat
- Enjoy a relaxing weekend retreat on Magnetic Island
- Take a stroll around the island, visiting its landmarks
- Benefit from having all meals included during your stay
- Take part in nutrition and wellbeing classes across two days
- Stay in a luxury home or resort for 2 nights in tranquil surroundings
- Return private sailing charter or ferry ride to Magnetic Island
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury home or resort
- Tour of the island
- Cooking demonstrations by a world-class chef
- Nutritional therapist session
- Essential oil class
- Nutrition class
- Yoga on the beach
- Breathwork class
- Nature walks
- Natural supplement demonstration
- Sleep and stress management class
- Transportation around the island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please wear sunscreen, a long sleeve and a hat. White soled shoes must be worn, or please remove your shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 people.